As part of the XX Files Radio Project, Studio XX carried out a workshop and an online tutorial allowing groups of young people to create electronic art.
The workshop was coordinated by Valérie d. Walker and developed by artist Darsha Hewitt for a group of 6th grade students at the F.A.C.E. school with teacher Ms. Reavall.
Workshop and tutorial documentation
Please refer to the following workshop documents to get acquainted with Unstrument and the assembling of electronic circuits:
Text version of workshop tutorial
- Step by step : xhtml or PDF* version
- Parts and purchase list : xhtml or PDF* version
- Troubleshooting guide : xhtml or PDF* version
- Unstrument - squarewave oscillator : xhtml or PDF* version
- Schematic Symbols : xhtml or PDF* version
- Diagram : xhtml or PDF* version
- Schematics : xhtml or PDF* version
* PDF format requires Adobe Acrobat Player : download this free reader here
Questions? Comments? Contact-us
Documentation of the workshop at the F.A.C.E. school
March 11, 2010
- About Us
- Matricules Archives
This project was made possible with the support of the Department of Canadian Heritage through Canadian Culture Online.