Annabelle Chvostek studied Interdisciplinary Fine Arts at Concordia University, and is nurtured by the worlds of cabaret, dance, music, spoken word, and new media. Over the past year, Annabelle has been commissioned for compositions from a number of New York choreographers (Jean Vitranno, Aviva Geismar and Karen Bernard). She created music for the Montreal women’s choir Chœur Maha, in a live, site specific performance/ broadcast/intervention to commemorate the women of the December 6th massacre. She recently appeared on Brave New Waves as part of the Radiotopia netjam for Ars Electronica 2002. Annabelle is working on a new album for release this spring.
- HTMlles 6 - 2003 :: Radicale libre
- AU SON DE LA PAIX
- ViscousCity: thick sound for hot people
- Salon Femmes br@nchées N°56 - Cyberféministes en direct sur le Net
- Special Project: Sounds Like Peace
- Reception is Interception #2
- "ViscousCity: thick sound for hot people"
- HTMlles EXPORT.1 - 2004 :: Radicale libre
- About Us
- Matricules Archives